Don't mind me as I get all whiney.....but why do my babies grow so much faster than the majority? This picture is of Brooklyn eating with a fork. She stabs the food and eats it. What 15 month old does that? Seriously, if you know of one, tell me so i feel a little bit better.
She is just too big. She towers over all the babies her age. I tend a baby just 2 months younger than her. She is so much bigger, in size and abilities. I compare her a lot latley to kids about her same age. Me and Brandon both cant believe how much older she seems than other toddlers her age. We are her parents, so we are biased, but it still seems like she has an upper hand on somethings compared to other toddlers.
This is a peak into my baby girls life.
She runs with all the big kids. She wants to eat at the big kids table and usually does if there is room to prevent a tantrum. She throws big kid tantrums. She has a big kid scream. She teases you like crazy just as a big kid would. She knows she is cute and isnt afraid to use it to get what she wants. She drinks out of a big kid cup at dinner time. She is a lover girl. She grabs your face and pulls you in for a big ol smooch. She lays her head on the chair and stays quiet during prayers. She understands soooo much. I give her directions and she does it. Sometimes i try to trick her and ask her to do a big thing. Too often, she shows me up and does it. She seems interested in the potty. This is what hurts me the most. Why, why cant you just stay little!! She sees you walking into the bathroom and she pulls her pants down and lifts her shirt up. I have even gone so far to let her sit up there, she loved it. She was all smiles. I wanted to cry. Now dont get me wrong, to be diaper free for the first time in over 3 years, sounds blissful, but not yet. NOT YET! She is starting to talk like crazy. She says mama, dada, doggie, puppy, up, uh oh, diaper. She signs for more and all done.
I will stop whining. But, mark this down in history, i am not happy about how fast my kiddos grow up.

She is just too big. She towers over all the babies her age. I tend a baby just 2 months younger than her. She is so much bigger, in size and abilities. I compare her a lot latley to kids about her same age. Me and Brandon both cant believe how much older she seems than other toddlers her age. We are her parents, so we are biased, but it still seems like she has an upper hand on somethings compared to other toddlers.
This is a peak into my baby girls life.
She runs with all the big kids. She wants to eat at the big kids table and usually does if there is room to prevent a tantrum. She throws big kid tantrums. She has a big kid scream. She teases you like crazy just as a big kid would. She knows she is cute and isnt afraid to use it to get what she wants. She drinks out of a big kid cup at dinner time. She is a lover girl. She grabs your face and pulls you in for a big ol smooch. She lays her head on the chair and stays quiet during prayers. She understands soooo much. I give her directions and she does it. Sometimes i try to trick her and ask her to do a big thing. Too often, she shows me up and does it. She seems interested in the potty. This is what hurts me the most. Why, why cant you just stay little!! She sees you walking into the bathroom and she pulls her pants down and lifts her shirt up. I have even gone so far to let her sit up there, she loved it. She was all smiles. I wanted to cry. Now dont get me wrong, to be diaper free for the first time in over 3 years, sounds blissful, but not yet. NOT YET! She is starting to talk like crazy. She says mama, dada, doggie, puppy, up, uh oh, diaper. She signs for more and all done.
I will stop whining. But, mark this down in history, i am not happy about how fast my kiddos grow up.
No comments:
Post a Comment