He had cows, i dont. But i really want one.
He had a horse, i dont own one personally but we claim "Kylers Horse" (its not his, but dont tell him that. Its papas)
He had a dog, I have a dog.
He had monkeys, I tend lots of monkeys :)
He had chickens, I have chickens
He has a rooster, I have a rooster.
So i am a farmer. :) And as a farmer, I take pride in my animals.
We love our chickens around here. Kyler loves them, I love them, Daycare loves them, Brooklyn loves them, and im pretty sure Brandon loves the critters too. :)
So with that pride i have im sharing these eggs!!
DO YOU SEE THOSE TWO MIDDLE EGGS!
My chickens are part goose i swear! Those eggs are gigantic. Poor hen who had to lay them. :) I dont even know what the market would consider those...XXL sized eggs. The other eggs are slightly bigger than the large eggs I was buying, to compare the size of them.So as of today i am a proud chicken farmer. Look at my newly laying chickens lay goose eggs!
No comments:
Post a Comment