My best friend posted this to Facebook and it hit me hard. For each person its going to mean something different. Right now my life feels like its spinning out of control. We have so much going on I honestly am barely sliding by. On top of everything we are doing I keep think of my dad and Quinn. I kinda miss those handsome men. And oh, how I would love to steal away just a minute to see them, hug them, see them smile, and feel that perfect heavenly peace. One minute would recharge me for a lifetime. This song hit it perfectly. I cried. I still am. I don't even like pink, but this song, this one, is perfect for me right now and is just what i needed to let a little of the stress out through tears.
1 comment:
That was such a beautiful song...made me cry. What a perfect song when we miss our loved ones on the other side. Congrats by the way on the baby...I'm just a few weeks behind you on my 3rd too :)
Post a Comment