Monday, October 1, 2012

Very Timely Blessings

Who says life isn't predicable?

May 2007 I married my wonderful perfect husband
+
May 2009 We were blessed with our perfect bouncy baby boy Mr. Kyler
+
May 2011 We were blessed with our perfect beautiful princess Little Miss Brooklyn
 +
May 2013 We will be blessed with another perfect baby. . . . . .
=
My perfect unpredictably predictable life

No, we don't plan for it all to happen in May. I guess in a way we plan the every other year thing, but when we decide that leaves 12 months of possibles we would never limit ourselves, which leads me to the only possible explination......... 
Someone in heaven has a funny sense of humor. I give full credit to my dad. He is the only one that has been there long enough to be a part of sending all 4 of them into my life, making it the most complete perfect life I could imagine. Thanks Dad. I miss ya, and love ya.  I love my family. I love that we are one forever. FOREVER.
We are so excited to welcome Baby Childs #3!

PS I have no words to express my thanks Dad for creating my perfect life, but could you send a money tree too cause you have made that month a doosey! :)

7 comments:

The Winkels said...

Oh my word this is awesome!! Congrats!

Emily said...

Yay!!!! CONGRATS!!

cbo said...

That is fantastic news! Congratulations!

Erika Ellis said...

So cool! May seems to work for you!!!!

Unknown said...

hooray! congratulations!!!

Chad and Kristina said...

So exciting! Congratulations!!!

Nancy said...

Could this Grandma be any happier? NOPE! YEA! Now, what am I going to do being a couple thousand miles away :(