My family and friends that dont live close keep asking to see the new house. I really wanted to wait till it was perfectly decorated and well cute. I am now realizing that isnt happening anytime soon. Due to lack of decorating budget and ideas ( i need my mommy) i am in a rut.
So here is a couple before pictures. We forgot to take some before pictures before we started painting, so the only before pictures are when we came by when the previous owner was still in the house, so all the crap everywhere, its hers, not mine. :) I will post more when its a cute house, not a plain ol not decorated one. :)
Not the whole house, missing the office, laundry room(or closet), kids bathroom/hallway, but i dont want to go take more pictures, and they are just as messy as the ones i did take, and i have pride. Im not exposing myself completely tonight! :)
Previous Owners House
 |
| Look at that nasty nasty carpet. NASTY!!!!!! We had it cleaned, it kinda came clean. :) |
 |
| This is actually right before we painted our master room. The carpet looks better huh? |
 |
| Do you think she ever cleaned that floor? Its supposed to be bright white! |
 |
| Sadly this is after she clean out 4 plants that were growing in there. Gross people. Gross. It took 3 days to clean this tub. |
MY HOUSE!!!
 |
| We painted it a grey color. My plan is to have a grey with red accent kitchen/family room |
 |
| These were my bday present i created from loving mom and mom in law who just give me money i can burn.......I am in love with them. |
 |
| The kids shared room. Might i add i love kids sharing a room. |
 |
| daycare playroom for now....it will be the babys new room when daycare moves downstairs. |
 |
| Ok dont judge the mess.....i was too lazy to pick it up to take a picture tonight. We painted that weird brown, tan, pinkish wall grey, the same as that nook with the table. |
 |
| My sanctuary. I love the blue |
 |
| The kitchen, again dont judge the mess....it is clean...sometimes. :) |
 |
| Our room, so much better than nasty forest green walls. Notice the carpet...still has that dinge to it, just not as bad. Any donors for the "Marci wants new carpet fund" can contact me at anytime. Any amount is appreciated. :) |
2 comments:
Love it! Congrats on the new house! You have great taste in decorations and paint. We've been in our house for 8 months, and I still have yet to hang things up on the walls. I think your cute pictures have inspired me to finally get it done! Thanks!
Also, I LOVE that bathtub!! Just thought I'd let you know that I'm feeling a little envious! That was the only thing I didn't like about our new house was the tiny master bathroom. It works, but I'm still jealous ;o)
Post a Comment