Friday, February 15, 2013

baby bump


This Baby is a mover. I thought that Kyler was bad when i was pregnant. He was, especially once i was pregnant with Brooklyn who hardly moved at all. BUT this kid, oh man. At times i nicely ask it to stop. Please. Please stop moving. :) It moves all day, it moves all night. Im not sure when it sleeps. Its really low and likes jumping off my bladder and doing all sorts of maneuvers.  I read in one update thing on pregnancy that does it week by week. That the baby should be moving a little less because of limited space, and will mostly be just elbow jabs and the like. NO, no thats not true. This baby is still doing mega flips and dances. My stomach seriously moves like crazy. I love it. It makes me happy and laugh to watch it. Every night with my tighter night shirts on i can watch its whole bum slide across my stomach, followed by kick kick kick to finish flipping over. Amazing. Really. Incredible. 
Anyway, Kyler loves to feel his baby "sister" He will come lay his head on it, he asks nicely if he can push on it to feel it. He will come talk to his baby Betsy. I cant help but to love it. 
And, thanks to Brooklyns worshiping and wanting to be just like brother, its a family affair when we feel the baby. Today i snapped this picture. This happens a couple times a day. Sometimes just kyler, which is what i like cause I usually end up with a huge jab from Brooklyn trying to crawl over my tummy to be by Ky. 
Oh, little baby #3 you are soooo loved by your big brother. He cant stand waiting for you to come. He asks several times a week if we can just go to the dr and get you taken out so he can hold you. He will love you to pieces i am sure of it. I do keep warning him that you might be a baby brother, but he is 100% convinced your a girl. I asked him if he will be sad if its a boy. He paused a long pause and said no, but that its a girl so it doesn't matter. So hopefully your a girl, at least for his sake! ;) As for your sister, I pray everynight that she will love you and not treat you like she usually treats baby dolls. She has her moments of love, so there is hope for you.
My advice to you is to be good and strong when you come baby, cause you are going to have to hold up to your sisters bullying and your brothers mauling. :)



No comments: