So last night, Brandon and I went to the Jazz game that Brandon got tickets to for Christmas......and we had a blast! They won, of course because we were there! : ) Here is some pictures of last night. Way to go Jazz, it was fun to go to a game. There is just something so fun about being there in person, and not through a tv. Even though we had cheap seats, we still were able to have a great time. So there is is and there you have it!!
GO Jazz, GO!
2 comments:
Hi cute girl. I just had to say that I'm missing you like crazy. she this is me missing you :-( The Jazz sounds so fun! Good for you guys! We get to go to Alan Jackson next week (free tickets!) and I'm so excited! We really need to play before you go to England.! And sorry I haven't had a chance to call you back yet. It's been a little on the crazy side...hey just like me! Love ya
What a darling picture! No I mean it, it is really a darling picture. Good on you two to take a camera with you. I always forget that important thing, or take it and then forget to take any pictures anyway. It is so fun to see all the snow pictures too. And....the music was so fun to listen while browsing the pictures. You are both so dang cute together. Can't wait to see the darling grandkids that come along......Ooooh did I say that? Love you, Mom
Post a Comment