






Yea!! Its a boy. Although i feel a little sheepish that i was thinking it was a girl for a while now, and have to admit I way off, I cannot wait!! We are thrilled that we are having a little boy! We were hoping we would have a boy since we started trying, we think everyone should have an older brother, and now all our future monkeys will have one!
The baby looks perfect. I love the ultra sounds! I cant help to think of the true miracle a baby is. I feel so blessed to have a healthy little one.
More good news is that i am now due the 15th of June instead of the 22nd. I have thought for a while that i was further along than they said, and now there is proof!! Yea at least i was right once during that dr. appointment!! :)
Anyway, there is our good news!!
10 comments:
How exciting!!! Congrats to you and Brandon and Baby!
Boys are great!
congrats!! Thats exciting to hear and to take a week off your pregnancy is great too. Isn't it a miracle how our bodies are made- all those little cells and body parts come together perfectly- I've always been blown away by that. Evolution?? I don't think so. Well have fun and take care,
Amber and Tyler
Yeah! Congratulations! I am so excited for you. Boys are so much fun.
Congratulations you two! I didn't get to talk to you, but I am WAY excited for you!
congrats!!!!!!!! little boys are so cute, you will love it!
See I vote for the girl, because you said you can usually guess right and then I am wrong!! Just kidding Marci. ;) CONGRATS!! I am glad all is going well in your pregnancy.
Congrats!!!! We are so excited for you. You two will be the funnest parents. Will he make is debut at the reunion this year?
Yeah Marci & Brandon!! Little boys are so fun.
I sure was wrong on the guessing game! I agree...a big brother is so awesome.
CONGRATS!!!!!!
Yea! I get to have another grandson! Little boys are so wonderful. Messy, Noisey, and when they get mad at their friends, one punch, and then they are friends again!!!
Post a Comment