Thursday, May 6, 2010

Quality Control

We are taking a quick break from my love posts to post a fun Ky post...i cant help myself!
Yesterday I had to make cookies and thought i would invite my favorite Quality Control Officer to help...and boy did he help!
He helped make sure I put everything in correctly, if i got any on the top of the beaters, he quickly brushed it into the mixer.
He helped make sure that every cooking utensil I have in my can that stays on the counter was good and filthy.
He helped to make sure that the cookie dough tasted good...when he stuck his hand it and it came out with stuff on it he couldn't help himself but to taste it....and boy oh boy was it good! He gave me a "num, numm NUMM". That is a 10 in quality control officer talk.
He also helped me in making sure that the kitchen was absolutely and utterly destroyed! What a great helper!
To top off his mess from spoons, to flour, to dough, he thought that grabbing the bad of Cheerios mom thought was sealed would be perfect to top of the mess...No that bag was not sealed and the contents of the bag was thrown across the entire kitchen...the officer let out squeals of satisfaction at his job well done!!
If any of you would like to hire this quality control officer the next time you make cookies, know that he comes highly recommended but costs you lots of clean up time! :)
"I am so loving this mom!"
"Best. Day. Ever!"
I love the dough on his face!
"oops did i just make a serious mess?"
"Mom, i think you need more chocolate chips!"
"say what, I'm fired...Naw you must be joking, see you next time!"
So much for the days when i could whip out cookies without making a mess in my kitchen....thing is i would tons rather have it this way...much more fun!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh my gosh. That was hilarious Marci! Ky is so dang cute!

Nancy said...

What a darling Mommy you are Marci....Lucky lucky Kyler :) Great writer as well ;)

Brooke said...

Can I hire him out? I've heard two sets of little hands are better than one :-) He is pretty dang cute too. I bet he makes darn good chocolate chip cookies too!

Brittany Crane said...

Marci that is your cutest post ever! How funny and how true!