Sunday, May 15, 2011

Brooklyn Kay Childs

She has arrived!!!
Im not so in the mood to type the story, maybe tomorrow, or the next day, or maybe the next! :) Im just enjoying my beautiful daughter! But i thought i should share a couple pictures to help hold you over!
We are both doing great. She weighed 7lb 1 oz and is 19 inches long. She was born May 12 at 11:58AM.
Family photo...only its nearly impossible to get Ky to look at the right camera. :)

I absolutly love this one. He could not get enough of her face and looking at her. He is going to be an awesome big brother.

My beautiful kids

I want to eat her up every minute of the day!

8 comments:

Erika Ellis said...

that hair is awesome! Good job!

Adina Bucknall said...

nice pictures :D

Michael and Lyndsey said...

I love the hair too! Congrats!

Emily said...

Congrats! She is just a doll!

Aunt Becky said...

She is just beautiful...enjoy every minute! So so happy for you and Brandon. Pink has officially invaded the Childs home :)

Candace said...

Marci she is such a doll! I love the pics! I can't wait to see her in person!

Kylen and Adrienne said...

Oh, she is so beautiful, Marci! That hair is just awesome! Daughters are so much fun...congrats!

Brittany Crane said...

Ahh I love her! I told you she'd be a mini you! Congrats!!!!