Ky has watched me give Brooke a bath many times...i am always dumping water on her tummy to keep her warm...he took it upon himself to do it for her this time. He was in heaven. And surprisingly, even thought i didn't catch it on camera, she loved it. She would smile at him each time he did it. They are cute siblings.
The other day I was folding laundry and had Brooke on the couch with me, Ky wanted to join and brought a book to share. He put his arm around Brooklyn and read her the entire book. He is such a cute big brother. He adores his little sister.
That same day i put Brooklyn down for tummy time and this is what happened...look at how strong she is!!! I couldnt belive it. Since when did my baby girl get so big! This was the first time she had lifted herself up to high, and she knew she was hot stuff...look at that smerk on her face!
My precious precious girl!



2 comments:
Kyler seems like SUCH a cute big brother! I hope Eli will be that way someday! :) Cute kids, Marci Kay!
P.S. I may have to steal your template... I LOVE it!:)
totally cute. makes me want another baby :D
Post a Comment