Friday, February 22, 2013

Just Cause

Did you know if you have Google + on your phone it automatically uploads your pictures online, and they are right here in Blogger to post....I didnt, till a couple weeks ago. I love it. Ok, so i more than love it. Makes me want to take more pictures of the kids. So i have. Here are a couple as of lately.
Just cause I can.
Just cause I adore my kids.
Just cause I know my mom checks the blog and im far far to lazy to have to attach pictures to emails. :)


 Brooklyn has just started her new love for dress ups. She loves hats, shoes, and pretty dresses....
 This girl is a goer just like her brother, so when there is a brief moment of relaxation you have to snap it. This is her enjoying her bff Elmo. She didnt move the whole 20 minutes. Impressive!

 Again with the dress ups...witch hat, witch glove, and sleeping beauty dress. Perfect. She even cooks!! :)
She found this basket that normally holds her diapers....she thought it was pretty funny she fit in it, she giggled and giggled while playing in it.
Kyler has taken an interest in cutting. Wish he would keep it to one place, but this night in particular he had pulled the couch apart, playing hot lava, and then all of a sudden ran got sissors and a paper and came in to practice coloring. His mind must just float thing to thing like his mommy.
While Bro cuts stuff up, she was busy posing for the camera. She has so much hair...when i leave it mostly down, i am always amazed at how pretty it can be! (that is when there isnt food and boogers stuck in it, thats really not pretty.)

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Thankyou my sweet Marci for all of your darling posts....I like to think they are all for me, but...I know better. I do love my little ones. They are getting too big too fast though...Mom