Nope not a sickness bug, although it could be considered a sickness! ;)
One goal i had for this year was to do Kylers first 2 years scrapbook...so I finally got into it, and now i am loving it!!
Here are a few i have been working on lately:
google reader is so great and sad at the same time. i just realized i nevvverrr comment on your blog but read it every time! i love reading about cute kyler. you're a great little mommy! and cute scrapbook pages! teach me please.
Ok, I need to know- what program are you using?? I want to do the same thing, and please share that bug so I can catch up! I think I've done 5 pages for Eli's scrapbook in almost a year! Pathetic! You are SO good about documenting everything, you are super-mom! :)
2 comments:
google reader is so great and sad at the same time. i just realized i nevvverrr comment on your blog but read it every time! i love reading about cute kyler. you're a great little mommy! and cute scrapbook pages! teach me please.
Ok, I need to know- what program are you using?? I want to do the same thing, and please share that bug so I can catch up! I think I've done 5 pages for Eli's scrapbook in almost a year! Pathetic! You are SO good about documenting everything, you are super-mom! :)
Post a Comment