Last week I got to run out to Wisconson for a quick trip. Me and my mom took off on Thursday the 23rd and flew out there taking only my littlest lap infant. :) We had a great time. I miss these guys like crazy. It was driving me nuts, i just had to get out there and see them. We came home on Monday night, and it was quiet lovely just being able to hang out at their beautful home and have good converstaions. We got to see a little bit of Wisconson...kinda wish i would have taken pictures of all the corn fields and awesome red barns...i was in farm heaven out there. It was so beautiful. On Saturday we went into Madison and walked around the farmers market they have by the capitol. It was neat. Made me wish i lived close enough to partake in that kind of an event more often.
I love my brother. He is a true champion. He is a work horse. He is smart. He is loving. He is wonderful. He is my friend. He has an amazing wife, seriously amazing. I want to be more like her. I envy her talents. She is awesome. He has 2 of the dang cutest kids in the whole world. Enoch is so entertaining. He is so smart. He is just so cute. Tessa made me smile the whole time. Her adorable personality is so captivating. I couldn't get enough of her smiles. They melt ya to your toes.
Im so happy we went. Brooklyn did so well flying out there. So good. Then we kinda messed her schedules up the whole time we were there...so the flights back were a little rougher, but for a 4 month old...i think she did really well. I love traveling. I love flying. I love my mom. I love my daughter. I love my husband who took care of my son for the weekend. I love my sister-in-law who watched him for 2 days. I love my neighbors little boy who wached Ky one day too. I love the girl who subbed for my daycare so i could go. I love my awesome neighbor who also watched one of my daycare kids too. I love everyone. Im feeling really lovey right now. :) In the end of this short but wonderful trip i want more. I want more time with my brother and his family. I want to see more Wisconson with my family, and i want more time off! :)
Here are some pictures of the trip
 |
| Good Lookin Family |
 |
| The capitol...while we walked around the farmers market |
 |
| Enoch got a dollar to spend at the farmers market. He wanted to get a balloon..but that booth was not there...so he wanted to get his face painted....it wasn't there either. So he settled for this awesome sprinkle cookie. Good choice and awesome patience for a kid! |
 |
| Such a perfect couple...in so many ways |
 |
| remember i told you how awesome Missy was...ya...she made these lovelys. (yes, they tasted as good as they look) |
 |
| Grandma with 3 of 8 grandkids |
 |
| Really look at this adorable little girl!!! |
1 comment:
Oh, you captured our wonderful trip to see Chase and Missy and the little ones just perfectly!!! What a great trip it was with you and little Brookielyn :)
Post a Comment