Monday, October 31, 2011

Woody and a Cow

I love Halloween. Love it.
 For daycare today we played in orange water, we painted some pumpkins, and had an Halloween lunch
mummy dog, pumpkin carrots (food coloring for faces) batty applesauce (cinnamon sugar bat) and batty bread


Brooklee as a lot of the kids call her, just chilled and watched the boys playing in the water...she even was even lucky enough to have brother share his "B" while she sat there.

Love dressing the kids up.
Kyler had a blast trunk-r-treating. He had it down after a couple cars. He didn't like it when he didnt get to choose the candy he got. He was on a mission to get all suckers and smarties. :)
Brooklyn was just happy to go for a walk outside and be ohhhed and awwed over. She was all smiles tonight too.
Kyler was so excited to be Woody, even though when taking pictures it was like pulling teeth to get a smile out of him. He got frustrated with his Woody hat cause it kept falling off, but over all it was an exciting night full of candy, chili and bread sicks.

like i said he wouldn't smile for his pictures


He LOVED the hot choco. LOVED IT.

3 comments:

Adina Bucknall said...

they are so cuuute :D

Erika Ellis said...

Those kids are so cute! Loved the pictures. If I ever grow up I want to be a mom just like you!

Jake & Bec said...

So, can I just send my kids to your house on holidays. I've always wanted to be one of those cool moms that make fun food and do fun activities on special days but can't seem to organize myself to do it. Maybe next year (that's what I said last year) Anyway, cute kids, cute costumes.